If the Sheep Were Pink
In co-operation with Mama Knows Best production company, EastGate has produced a short film If The Sheep Were Pink, which deals with serious problem of under-population of the Serbian countryside. Our members have been employed as producers, event managers, media & marketing producers, and as main cinematographers. The movie has participated at 37 festivals around the globe and it has won 8 awards. If The Sheep Were Pink premiere has been featured in 30+ media publication in the country, which have resulted in attendance of almost 1000 people, making If The Sheep Were Pink premiere one of the biggest independent short movie screenings in the Adriatic region.
Marco is the only child in the village. His childhood is lonely, bored and focused on adults. That changes when he meets Lacho, Biber and Shotka, who came to help him in the fight for children’s rights. Marco experiences adventure and the true joy of growing up.
- Best Film (Festival Internacional de Cine y Audiovisual Infantil y Juvenil, Venezuela)
- Best Director (A Mostras Amazonas de Cinema, Brazil)
- Best Director (Bašta Fest, Serbia)
- Best Short Feature Film (Tuzla Film Festival, BiH)
- Best Independent Film (The Monthly Film Festival, Scotland)
- Best Cinematography (The Monthly Film Festival, Scotland)
- Best Cinematography (Student Film Festival, Serbia)
- Best film from Serbia (CreActive International Open Film Festival)